They say travelling is the best thing that can happen to someone! It opens up a whole new aspect of promises, discoveries, new learning curves and thrill which is always around. One life altering journey can sometime show you a path you never thought of exploring. The Sultanate of Oman is a place that has all the perfect ingredients to give you a much needed get away from your usual life.
Sultanate of Oman is a country of awe-inspiring natural splendor. It’s eye-catching varied landscapes, lovely beaches, infinite deserts, remarkable mountains and a rich culture makes it a one of a kind place. Sultanate of Oman is beautifully interwoven with history, folklore, serene beauty and exhilarating adventures. There are some places in the world which you have to visit to experience them, Sultanate of Oman is one such place. To top it the gracious and hospitable Omanis make you feel at home. They are modest, knowledgeable and lead a very simple life. Their imperial history has a huge impact on their behaviors & they take life for what it is, simple & soulful. Tourism in Sultanate of Oman has grown by leaps and bound since some years due to various factors. One of the main reasons has been ever pleasant Oman weather. No matter which time of the year it is, tourism has always seen an upward trend here. Oman Air has been a catalyst in this growing trend of tourism, being the national carrier of Sultanate of Oman, Oman Air flies you to Sultanate of Oman from 45 destinations in the world.
Here is a list of experiences you can have in Oman:
• A wide variety of pristine beaches and islands.
• Spectacular mountains, canyons and wadis.
• World class diving, snorkeling and other water sports.
• Turtle, whale and dolphin watching.
• Wildlife tours in the Sultanate’s nature reserves and biodiversity spots.
• Cultural sites including forts ancient tombs and prehistoric cities.
• Desert safaris and adventures.
• A large variety of market and souqs.
• Museums and art galleries.
• Trekking, rock climbing and caving adventures.
• Horse and camel racing events.
• Golf courses.
• Various festivals including the popular Muscat Festival and Salalah Festival.
Travelling is more than a bunch of beautiful landscapes and adventures, it is a transformation that goes on inside. It leaves a mark of new and eventful ideas that lead you to a place of self actualisation. Travel sometimes help you meet yourself, discover the lost soul. Pick up your bags and just walk away from all the worldly leisure!